Meesho Supplier: How to get Started on the Meesho.com
Platforms like Meesho provide lucrative opportunities to earn revenue from home and are a blessing for middle-class families in the Indian economy. With Meesho, the first social media-enabled e-commerce platform in India, products can sell via Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
Meesho is designed to buy products from producers and resell them for profit to customers. Each reseller can advertise its products via social networks to attract customers.
Meesho online shopping growth in India
In India. Meesho registered 91 crore orders in 2022, a 135 per cent year-on-year growth. With 140 million transacting users in 2022, meesho onboarded 5,00,000 suppliers, 61 per cent being new to e-commerce and selling online for the first time.
Why Supplier love Meesho
Meesho suppliers do not have to pay commissions, which means they keep their profits. You can sell online without worrying about cancellation fees or penalties for late dispatch or order cancellations.
Here’s how you can become a Meesho supplier in India
1. Signup at Meesho.com
As a Meesho supplier, you must first register with the Meesho Supplier Panel, which requires your PAN card, GSTIN, and bank account. Once registered, you must log in with your email address and password on the Meesho supplier website.
- Visit the official website of Meesho Supplier – https://supplier.meesho.com/.
- In the top right corner, click “become a supplier”.
- Next, you will be transferred to the registration page, where your mobile number needs to be entered.
- The next step is to click the “start selling” button.
- After this, you will reach the “Meesho Supplier” panel, where you must enter the OTP you received on your phone number, password, and email address.
- Last but not least, click the “Create Account” button.
2. Listing of products on meesho.com
Having completed the registration process, you will need to decide what products to list on meesho. Here you will set up categories under which the products will be listed. Creating at least three to four catalogues will help you increase sales, as these will help you organize your product offerings. It would also be advantageous if you included each product’s dimensions, prices, weights, and photographs.
3. Orders Receiving
You need to list all your products live in the Meesho app. Other users can view each product listed, and if they like it, they can share it on their social media platforms.
- Engaging customers by adding at least five to seven catalogues is important. The more catalogues you have, the greater your chances of increasing sales.
- Customized delivery options for customers: Meesho’s fast delivery program helps to make customers’ lives easier. Suppliers can also choose to use the NDD (Nest-Day-Dispatch) service, which allows them to have their orders delivered the next day.
- A reasonable price helps you sell faster, which is why Meesho offers a price comparison tool.
4. Payment Process
Meesho accepts both online and offline payment methods. You will receive your Online payments within 15 days of delivery, irrespective of whether you claim your payment online or offline. For more information about your payment, check the Supplier panel.
Starting an online business takes work, as it requires a lot of money to start and run your own business. However, most of us dream of such a dream at some point.
The best thing about Meesho is it allows anyone to start their own online business without committing a lot of capital, which means you need a product and a little time to invest.
1. Meesho supplier’s return policy?
Customers have seven days to return items after delivery.
2. How long does it take for Meesho products to ship?
Upon receiving an order, it must be dispatched within 2-3 days, according to your timeline.
3. What is Meesho Supplier Support’s contact information?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with Meesho Suppliers.
4. What is Meesho’s supplier commission?
Meesho charges suppliers a 0% commission fee regardless of the category of their products.